Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jim Bob's Killer Kharacter - Color Variations + Redesign

Alright Jim Bob.  So...these are the colors I'm liking.  For 'E' I tweaked the color levels so the green's more yellow.  I figure maybe his power could be electricity.  Garjin uses greenish spirit fire as his power so I wanted to steer away from that.

Once I got to thinking about different kinds of energy, I thought "Ermergersh!  What if the blue guy was a water bender-like guy!?"  I also just finished watching Thor on Netflix and the Frost Giants have these ice sword arm thingies that they can conjure up...which is killer cool.  So I added that.



THOUGHTS? FEEDBACK? 
ANYONE IS WELCOME

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I'm diggin the water concept. We really could make him anything by changing what energy he has coming off the hands, but depends what works well with the other characters.

    ReplyDelete