Saturday, February 23, 2013

GARJIN...finally

I'm sorry it's taken so long to get this posted.  but here he is.  
As you all know, the look I was going for a tribal warrior/shaman.  I preferred Chelsea's and Joy's designs because they looked mysterious.  Not a lot is known about Garjin's past. Also, he might look weak and primitive, but when Abby gets her hands on the controller she unleashes Garjin's hidden power.  I liked the hole in the mouth from the Kachina masks because...well...honestly I just think it looks cool.

Here is Garjin post-Abby.  When she starts slapping the buttons, she activates some kind of spirit mode that is kind of like the Avatar state.  

CHELSEA & KIERSTEN
I'm sorry it's taken so darn long to get this posted.  You guys can start the turn-around and the painting now.  Good luck, and thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment